Given Antigua is a small Caribbean Island in the middle of the Caribbean Sea and on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, there are excellent flight links into and out of the island throughout the year.
Weekly and in many cases daily flights are delivered by the following carriers, among others:
Flying times are New York: 4 hrs.; Miami: 3 hrs.; Baltimore: 4 hrs.; Toronto: 4.5 hrs. Airlines flying here from North America include:
- Air Canada ; (268) 462-1147
- American Airlines ; (268) 462-0950
- Caribbean Airlines Reservations & Information:
- Continental Airlines ; (268) 462-5355
- Delta ; ; Flights out of Atlanta on Wednesday and Sunday.
- US Airways (268) 480-5601 x5704;
From the UK and Europe
Flying times are London: 8 hrs; Paris 8 hrs; Frankfurt 9 1/4 hrs. Airlines flying here from the UK and Europe include:
- Caribbean Airlines Daily frequency through code-share partner British Airways via Barbados and Trinidad. Reservations:
- British Airways Daily frequency. Reservations: (24 hrs)
- Virgin Atlantic Twice Weekly. Reservations:
From and Around the Caribbean
For our regional visitors or international guests wishing to Island hop flights are with:
- LIAT Airlines. Multiple times per day depending on the island. Reservations:
- Caribbean Helicopters Services between islands on a charter basis. Reservations: (268) 460 5900
Please visit the airline websites to make flight reservations well in advance.