She was specifically built as the Irish entry in the 2008-2009 Volvo Ocean Race, in which she finished 5th. In 2012 she took line honours in the Round Ireland Race. We are delighted to have this exciting, pedigree racing yacht in our fleet. She has capacity on deck for 15 race crew, including our representative and mate, plus 5 guests, and accommodation below for up to 16. She will be raced competitively in major regattas and offshore events in the UK, Mediterranean and Caribbean, as well as undergoing several mile-building passages between events.
- Mainsail: 175 m² / 1,883 ft2.
- Storm Jib: 35 m² / 376 ft2.
- Jib: 82 m² / 883 ft2.
- Jib: 94 m² / 1,011 ft2
- Gennaker: 300m²/3229 ft2
- Spinnaker (Masthead): 500 m² / 5,381 ft2
- Spinnaker (Fractional Rig): 350 m² / 3,767 ft2
- Storm Trysail: 41 m² / 441 ft2
Contact Info: Brian Turton firstname.lastname@example.org